Register Your Interest 2024
Conditions of ‘Registering Your Interest’:
- By completing the ‘Register your interest form’ you are not registering your place at the event, to ensure your place is secured you must complete the ‘Delegate Registration Form’ which will be live later this year
- Attendees must register via the online ‘Delegate Registration’ page which will be live on www.legalsecurityforum.com
- By completing the ‘register your interest form’ you are agreeing to permit Netlaw Media to use your details for the announcement of ‘The European Legal Security Forum 2023′ and you are agreeing to receive marketing communication in relation to this event
- Only full time employees of a Law Firm or Barristers’ Chambers, or an In-House Counsel representing a registered company on a full time basis can accept or register for a delegate pass to attend ‘The European Legal Security Forum 2024’
- Should you be unable to attend the event, your delegate pass is transferable to other full time members / employees of your Law Firm or Chambers or to another In-House Counsel of the same company
- Netlaw Media reserves the right to cancel any delegate pass or invitation at its discretion & without explanation
- Netlaw Media reserves the right to cancel all unclaimed delegate passes and invitations when this event reaches full capacity.
Your details will be entered into the Netlaw Media Ltd database to help us process your registration more efficiently and to keep you up to date with important information in relation to this event, and if specified upcoming events and services. Should you wish to opt-out of receiving information related to additional events and services supplied by Netlaw Media, please email email@example.com or unsubscribe from a recent communication directly.
Netlaw Media will never sell or give your information to third parties without your consent. Registrants of this event, have the option to authorise a Sponsor the right to access your data. By selecting the opt-in at the time of registration, you are giving permission for this company to obtain your full details (as supplied at registration) for future contact.
Thank you for your interest in the ‘European Legal Security Forum 2024′.