Event Storage & Transportation – Waiver of Liability
This Waiver, is made between: Netlaw Media Limited a company registered in England and Wales under number 6775113 and whose registered office is at No4. First Floor, Steeple House, Church Lane, Chelmsford, CM1 1NH (“Netlaw Media”) and You, the ‘Client’ detailed below (“the Sponsor”).
This agreement outlines and releases Netlaw Media from all liability relating to potential damage / or loss that may occur during the storage and transportation of exhibition materials (“the materials”) in relation to Netlaw Media Ltd events. This activity includes the storage of materials at the ‘Big Yellow Storage Unit’ in Kennington and the transportation of materials to The Old Billingsgate in London from Thursday, 5th October, until Sunday, 8th October 2017.
By signing this agreement, the sponsor agrees that Netlaw Media holds no liability or financial responsibility for any potential damages and / or potential loss incurred, due to the materials being held in a publicly occupied building under private storage.
The sponsor acknowledges the risks associated in this activity and confirm their voluntarily participation and that all risks associate with storing and transporting of the materials have been made clear to the sponsor. The sponsor also confirms that they know of no other conditions or faults with the afore-signed materials that could potentiality increase the likelihood of experiencing or receiving damaged materials whilst being held in storage or experience losses while engaging in this activity.
1. OBLIGATIONS OF Netlaw Media
In consideration of receiving instructions Netlaw Media undertakes to the Sponsor as follows:
- to ensure all third parties are suitably insured
- to deliver or procure the delivery of the materials to the event venue
- to be responsible for the delivery of the materials in a timely and professional manner;
- to use reasonable efforts to ensure the well-being of the materials
- to deliver all goods as specified by the Client;
- not to use nor permit the use of the materials outside of this the Agreement;
- to keep the Client informed as promptly as reasonably practicable with respect to material developments or changes to the storage of the materials which might affect the Client’s enjoyment of the use of the materials
2. FORCE MAJEURE
- Netlaw Media will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations under the Agreement that is caused by events outside its reasonable control (including but not limited to decision of any court or other judicial body of competent jurisdiction, unavailability of equipment, power or other commodity, fire, floods, terrorism, acts of government or other prevailing authorities or defaults of third parties).
3. The Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
By Signing below, the sponsor forfeits all rights to bring a claim against and releases Netlaw Media from all liability. In return, the sponsor will receive storage and transpiration of materials to and from the event in which the sponsor is participating. In addition the sponsor make every effort to obey safety precautions as outlined prior to signing.